Kaspersky Security Center Web Console is a program or web app that runs along with Kaspersky Security center and provides additional console functionality. On the other hand along with Administrative Console (based on MS-Management Console), it allows you to use asset of features that aims at monitoring and managing the network security system are protected with the same.
You need to check out the steps as listed below to install the wizard to adjust the installation settings for Kaspersky Anti-Virus console.
Note-At anytime you can stop the installation process by just clicking in the wizard window ‘Cancel’. If you face any issues while installing the Kaspersky Anti-Virus Console then feel free to call Kaspersky Support number to get assistance for the same from the experts. But before that look out for the steps as given-
- Check whether the account, under which you’re running the installation Wizard, is included in the administration group of your PC.
- You need to run the greeting program, filename ‘setup.exe’ on PC
- The greeting program window opens up. Select the ‘Administration Tools’ link.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button after the installation wizard greeting window opens up.
- The License Agreement window opens, read and select the option ‘I accept the terms of the License Agreement in order to proceed with the installation’.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- When the installation type window opens, then select one of the following options-
- Complete the installation– to install the complete set of Administrative Tools components. It includes Kaspersky Anti-Virus Console that helps the file and application documentation.
- Custom installation- it manually selects the components from the list.
Click on the ‘Next’ button.
Note- In case you have selected ‘Complete installation’, then skip to Step 9.
- If you have selected the option ‘Custom installation’, it will open up. And all the administrative tools program component are included in the list of components to be installed by default.
Tips– You needs to select the components that you want to install. Click on the button ‘Next’.
- Select the destination folder window opens up.
Note- If asked to mention a different folder in which the files being installed should be saved. Select the button ‘Next’.
- The additional installation settings window opens up.
Note– If you’re using Kaspersky Anti-Virus console to manage the installation of the same on a remote PC and check the ‘allow remote access’ box and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- The ready to install window opens then click on the button ‘Install’.
The wizard will start installing the selected components.
- When the installation gets over, the installation complete window opens up. Select the button ‘Ok’ to close the wizard window.
Note- In case you have installed the administrative tools and set the same on a different PC rather than on the protected server then you need to configure the ‘Additional settings’.